I love this picture. From the moment we knew these boys (cousins) were going to be here, we knew God had big plans for them both. We knew that individually they would be amazing, and we pray the Lord binds them together always for even bigger purposes. As I watched them hold on to my little girl, I thought to myself, "what a safe place to be." She was protected, loved, and adored. She will know what true gentlemen are. She will also know that she has these two warriors on her side. I saw just a tiny glimpse of the ways these boys will work together. They are true gifts! I believe God had a plan when these boys came into the world three and a half weeks apart. Look out world! I believe in them, and I love them both.
July 11
We had a leisurely morning in Paros before boarding the ferry to Naxos. I
loved Naxos from the moment I arrived. I had read that it was a more
r...






3 comments:
I love this post, Elly. I am so glad that your little girl has such defenders, protectors, champions, supporters by her side.
This really is a safe place to be, Elly! It's so amazing that your family is close together and your kids will grow up with their cousins. That is a HUGE blessing and so rare. Emma definitely has her own personal bodyguards for life :)
How sweet!!! Thank you for sharing such precious pics and moments with us.
Post a Comment