Monday, May 18, 2009

Eight years already!

I cannot even begin to explain what I feel for this man. He is my friend, my partner, and my life. God knew what I needed, as always, when He gave him to me. I would not want to walk through this world with anyone esle by my side.

I tuly cherish you, Will Doran. You bless my life beyond words. You are so good to me, so good to others, and you are an incredible father to our children. I love who God has made you. I am so proud, and blessed to be your wife.


IT HAS BEEN A BLESSED EIGHT YEARS WITH YOU!

2 comments:

Diana Latham said...

Precious, Elly! So glad that you found your match. So thankful to our Father who is the giver of every good and perfect gift.

Emily Suzanne said...

Congratulations, Elly! It's so inspiring for my own marriage to see friends who are enjoying their marriages and lives together!
We love you both!