Thursday, May 22, 2008

Do you ever just sit still, and wonder what the Lord is really doing, why He's doing it, how He's doing it, and when He will do it? I do, and what I contiually get as an answer is,
"Let go Elly. I am God, you are not. Just be still, know I am who I say I am, and I can, and will do what I have promised."

3 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

Amen!!! It's such a peaceful and a HARD thing to get that answer. I have definitely been there!

carla's gateway said...

oh my precious one....always the vulnerable questions with you! I'm glad you are putting it out there for me (and anyone else the Lord brings).

Emileigh Latham said...

Like Emily said, "Amen!!!"
Such a beautiful moment with God. Thank you for sharing.
I love moments like that, just you and God, with no limits to all the questions you want to ask Him. Some He will answer, some He won't answer, and some I am not ready to hear the answer.
Again, you have such a wonderful and beautiful heart.