Friday, June 20, 2008



I LOVE THAT MY CHILDREN ARE SO JOYFUL TOGETHER. I PRAY THAT THEIR HEARTS, AND SPIRITS, ARE JOINED ALWAYS. MAY THEY GROW, LEARN, PLAY, PRAISE, AND LAUGH TOGETHER.

4 comments:

Emileigh Latham said...

Love the new look and the little feet that are in your life. So cute.
Your little girl has such blond hair! She must be the cutest thing ever.

Emily Suzanne said...

Hey cute new look! I love the pictures~ It's great to keep up with you and your family!

Laura said...

Elly I love your blog, I am catching up on it. This life is precious isn't it? And being a mother, there is just nothing else like it. Thank you for your comment today, I think I needed it! Leaving Laney at day care has been so hard lately and a struggle for me. I love that child more than I can promise and hope to meet yours soon!

Emily Suzanne said...

Kids make me laugh! "you go in there with MY daddy..." :) That's funny! Motherhood is so fun and it's so hard to make decisions about discipline sometimes... because they're so darn cute! Hope to see you soon!