Thursday, October 23, 2008

RECONNECTION


Wow! I cannot believe it has been ten years, but I have to admit that it really has been! Yes, I graduated from highschool TEN years ago, and this past weekend was our reunion. To tell the truth, I really did not know what to excpect. Who was going to be there, and what has changed, and who have they (we) all become? Lots of questions, and I was anticipating the answers. The answers I got suprised me. Yes, we all have been taken down different paths, and yes we have all changed in many ways, but we were able to reconnect like no time had passed at all. What a great testimony to friends, and a small town. Although, there was one BIG difference I saw. The division that can be so evident among hischoolers trying to find themselves diminishes when people are confident in who they are and where life has taken them. I saw that. In some ways, we became more connected this weekend than we were in highschool. I was truly blessed by everyone that was apart of this weekend. I loved seeing thier families, and hearing their stories. I understand why God takes us down so many different paths, and really cares about relationships. He truly wants us to touch people's lives. I saw, and felt, that this weekend, and I am so thankful.
If you weren't there, just know you were missed!


I thought I would post a few of my favorite pictures from this weekend! I wish there had been more with more people, but I just didn't get them all!!




















LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

3 comments:

Emileigh Latham said...

I am glad it went so well.

Emily Suzanne said...

aww! i like that last one. I just realized I didn't get to write on his card! aaah! I wish I could! You don't think I can go back and do that, do you???

Emily Suzanne said...

I tagged you!