precious. I love it! I have a hot pink tutu for Lanes. They make me happy. thanks for all your posts. i am catching up on blogs today. I hope to see you at the ten year for Jim Ned. I think M is stressed over it b/c he is so busy with school.
Hi Elly...Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I was so glad to read up on your sweet family and see those curls and that tu tu!!! SO precious! Anywawy, please keep reading and I look forward to keeping up with you as well...
She's so beautiful! That hair is just adorable! Sweet little girl. Thanks for the encouragement, Elly! I'm so happy to be back in touch with you and excited to see you soon :) You are also a person I would consider beautiful inside and out... I've always thought this.
I do, I love my life, everybit of it. I wouldn't change any part of it. Why? Because this is what the Lord has given me. It makes my spirit sing when I think of the abundant blessing my Lord has poured out on me. Who am I that He would lavish this on me? But, He has, and it is my responsibility to live this life I love with all the purpose He has for me. He has called me to be wife, mother, friend, witness, worshiper, and lover. I choose to hope for Him, to love through Him, and to Live in Him. Yes, I love my life, now I choose to live it in abundance.
July 11
We had a leisurely morning in Paros before boarding the ferry to Naxos. I
loved Naxos from the moment I arrived. I had read that it was a more
r...
YES.. there is definitely something wrong... something different! When we
moved to the country over 20 years ago, we saw a parking lot with several
old p...
Nowadays, I am crazy aware that I have three children! (And also crazy
aware that his blog is ALMOST a thing of the past!) Life is non-stop busy
and full ...
The bigs had their first day of school on August 21st. I have a 4th grader
and a 2nd grader!
Landry has Senora Leon this year. We loved having her for...
We took the kids to try our top pick for church, Aldersgate Methodist.
They loved it as much as we did. We were pretty sure at that point that
it was going...
Ignore the fact that my eyes are closed...I hope everyone had a wonderful
4th of July! We had a great time at a BBQ with some friends. I even made
some ...
With a lot of weddings coming up for our family, our summer vacations
looked a little different then normal...
To start off our summer, the Mavs and Os...
There are days where the fight to believe in something is so elusive that
you wonder why you are even standing where you are.
There are days that are so ti...
Hackett in Paris:Vérité et beauté: Kandinsky: "Hi. That's me with one of
the Kandinsky's at the Pompidou Center in Paris, which is the huge, ugly
and very ...
I apologize for taking so long to update. There hasn't been much to update
about until now.
Whitney is set to have surgery to place tubes in her ears and...
I am not sure if I can even do this post justice. The reason being, I walk
a lot and I usually get these clear messages that I feel that I am supposed
to ...
Ok, I'm ticked. I know, I know, I know...it is the world we live in...it is
full of evil and temptation. Heaven knows...just turn on the tv for a
minute an...
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of
Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.
Gazing on...
I've looked deep inside myself. I've mustered up the courage. And now,
after many hours of deep breathing and near panic attacks, I feel that I
can share w...
I thought summer was the time when we were suppose to relax and enjoy some
lazy time. It has not been that way in the Garner household really until
this w...
Okay, I am just not very good about actually downloading the pictures on my
camera to the computer. And once I do have the time to do that, I have so
many...
Grandmother went to see her vascular surgeon in Dallas yesterday. The
original thought was that after removing plaque 6 weeks ago, increased
blood flow all...
5 comments:
precious. I love it! I have a hot pink tutu for Lanes. They make me happy. thanks for all your posts. i am catching up on blogs today. I hope to see you at the ten year for Jim Ned. I think M is stressed over it b/c he is so busy with school.
She is soooo cute!!! I love the tutu!!!
the curls soooooo match the attire!
Hi Elly...Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I was so glad to read up on your sweet family and see those curls and that tu tu!!! SO precious! Anywawy, please keep reading and I look forward to keeping up with you as well...
She's so beautiful! That hair is just adorable! Sweet little girl.
Thanks for the encouragement, Elly! I'm so happy to be back in touch with you and excited to see you soon :)
You are also a person I would consider beautiful inside and out... I've always thought this.
Post a Comment